Local Probate Estate Specialist – We take care of everything!
I Do Much More Than You Might Expect From A Realtor®
“My single focus is providing families with value services and easy access to necessary resources during life transitions.”
Your head is likely spinning with questions.
If your loved one had a will, why is probate required? What if someone objects to the will? How long does the process take? How can the house sell when there are significant repairs needed? What if the property is in a different State?
My team and I have focused our efforts on working in this unique area of Real Estate, allowing us to perform a much-needed service to people in times of great stress and unknowns. It’s a place where we can differentiate our level of expertise from others who are not as focused on this particular niche. We’ve made the investment and taken the time to properly prepare to assist you.
This process will not be easy.
It’s an emotional time when difficult decisions must be made. Often, the person chosen to manage the affairs of the deceased person’s estate is also someone who is still grieving over the loss of that loved one or friend. Then, that same person is faced with the added challenge of having to make many decisions in areas in which they have no previous experience.
As a Licensed Real Estate Professional and Certified Probate Specialist – I will walk you through everything from difficult conversations with family members and other heirs, selling the contents and evaluating the home, to curb-appeal and staging.
An attorney is vital to keep the family assets protected.
I will help connect you with an excellent local attorney that I trust to take care of my customers with respect and professionalism. My team and I will work twice as hard to make sure your family feels confident, comforted, and cared for during this process.
Other than an attorney, your most valuable resource will be a real estate team that is trained and experienced in handling the intricate details of probate and inherited property sales. We will help to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks utilizing five simple steps.
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Strategize the best plan of action
- Schedule your solution providers
- Organize your personal property
- Prepare the home for sale
- Market and sell the home
We can help:
- Provide an accurate property valuation or analysis with recommendations to maximize the sales price
- Save time in the disposition of property
- Consult with family members & heirs to help achieve consensus
- Prepare a program to reduce the “Time on the Market” (set expectations)
- Arrange repair bids (to assure buyer finance underwriting & higher value)
- Refer you to an estate liquidator (Auction or Estate Sale) to appraise and/or sell the personal property
- Coordinate the clean out of the property and donate remaining personal property to charities
- Market and sell the residence, commercial property or business
- Obtain an “as-is” offer from a network of cash buyers/investors for the expeditious sale
Let my network of experts take the wheel and deliver you results based on Your Timeline!
If you’d like some general information or a free telephone consultation, please fill out the Contact Me box with the property address and zip code in the comments section. We are ready to start working with you today and ease any unnecessary burdens that you may be experiencing.
Call or Text Donna today at 904.484.6797
Your Local Probate Property Specialist
NE Florida Area Properties
JP & Associates REALTORS City and Beach
6144 S Gazebo Park Pl Ste 212, Jacksonville, FL 32257